“I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.”
- Jesus Christ (John 10:10)
Through worship, we:
- connect with God and others.
- serve the Lord by offering ourselves to Him.
- grow in the most important relationship of all, and the one that enriches the other relationships in our lives: our friendship with God.
Through service, we:
- connect with others and with Jesus, who calls and equips us to serve in His name.
- serve the Lord by serving others.
- grow in love for God and our neighbor.
Through community, we:
- connect with God and others as we experience life together.
- serve one another through mutual support, encouragement, and prayer, and serve others in our community and beyond.
- grow in our faith through holy friendships.