Dear Spry Church Family and Friends,
We are following the weather forecast closely and will make a decision about Trunk or Treat today. If we need to change the plans, as is looking likely, we will share an update via the Spry Church Facebook page as well as other ways. We will do all we can to have it, but rain will definitely affect our plans. Stay tuned!
Either way, I hope to see you in worship on Sunday as we start a new series--we have just 3 more worship series left in our Explore the Bible 2018 preaching plan. Join us in worship and let's finish 2018 strong!