Ken Loyer: Lead Pastor
Ken is a husband, father, and pastor. He and his wife Molly have two young children, Annie and Zeke. A native of York County and an avid sports fan, Ken has degrees from Messiah College and Duke Divinity School as well as a Ph.D. in theology from Southern Methodist University. He has written two books, including most recently Holy Communion: Celebrating God with Us. One of his greatest joys is seeing God continue to do wonderful things at Spry Church, a congregation that is experiencing remarkable growth and blessing as we follow Jesus together.
- Favorite movie: Hoosiers
- My Idea of a Perfect Day: A sporting event, a good book, and time with family
- Life Verse: 1 Corinthians 15:58
- Favorite Characteristic of Jesus: His depth of love for each one of us
- Contact Ken: Ken@sprychurch.com
Luke Harbaugh: Minister of Discipleship and Outreach
Luke is a York County native and former middle-school teacher in the Dallastown Area School District. Along with his work at Spry Church, he also serves as the Church and Community Liaison at HOPE International in Lancaster, Pa., a mission organization investing in the dreams of families living in poverty. Luke holds an M.Div from Duke Divinity School and a bachelor's from Millersville University. He is an avid golfer and passionate fan of the Duke Blue Devils and Minnesota Vikings.
- Favorite Movie: The Empire Strikes Back
- Idea of a Perfect Day: Golf with my dad at Pebble Beach
- Life Verse: Revelation 12:10-11
- Favorite Characteristic of Jesus: His boldness
- Contact Luke: Luke@sprychurch.com
Linda Reid: Director of Congregational Care
Linda is a long time resident of York County. She is the mother of two sons, Scott, 32, Timothy, 28. and daughter in law Stephanie, 29. She also is the grandmother to Genevieve, 2 1/2 yrs old and Grant, 1 yr old.
Linda earned a Bachelor of Science degree from United Wesleyan College. In 2014, she graduated from Evangelical Theological Seminary with a Master of Divinity degree.
She is excited and challenged in her role as Director of Congregational Care. And she looks forward to getting to know the congregation better.
Linda enjoys reading, going to concerts, and exploring new places in York. Her favorite thing to do is to listen to someone's story.
- Favorite Movie: Inside Out
- My Idea of a Perfect Day: Surrounded by my children and playing with my grandchildren
- Life Verse: Acts 17:28
- Favorite Characteristic of Jesus: His perfect love for others
- Contact Linda: Linda@sprychurch.com
Laurie Snyder: Director of Traditional Worship and Children's Ministries
Laurie has been a long time member of Spry Church for over 30 years. She lives in York with her husband Nelson and they have one daughter Brittany. In addition to her love of music, she enjoys reading, going to the beach, gardening and shopping.
- Favorite Movie: O Brother, Where Art Thou?
- My Idea of a Perfect Day: Sunny summer day on the beach with a book
- Life Verse: Philippians 4:13
- Favorite Characteristic of Jesus: His patience
- Contact Laurie: Laurie@sprychurch.com
Chris Kenna: Pastor of Contemporary Worship and Student Ministries
Chris moved to York from West Chester, PA in 2015 with his wife Bronwyn and his three children Sydnie, Elijah, and Jackson. He is a graduate of Liberty University and has degrees in Biblical and Theological Studies and Christian Counseling. He enjoys kayaking, coffee, reading, camping, travel, music, movies and sleep.
- Favorite Movie: Gladiator
- My Idea of a Perfect Day: The beach with my family
- Life Verse: John 3:30
- Favorite Characteristic of Jesus: His compassion
- Contact Chris: Chris@sprychurch.com
Bronwyn Kenna: Community Youth Center Manager
Bronwyn is a Montgomery County native. She and her husband Chris have 3 children; Sydnie, Elijah, and Jackson. Bronwyn has a Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, from West Chester University, with concentrations in Teaching Reading and Studio Arts. She stayed in West Chester after graduating where she met her husband, Chris. During this time she taught first grade in Montgomery County, held the position of Children's Ministry Director at her local church, and also worked with her husband in Youth Ministry. Bronwyn is very passionate about children and youth. She also enjoys creating art, collecting retro video games, and anything Disney!
- Favorite Movie: The Labyrinth
- My Idea of a Perfect Day: Beautiful weather and exploring somewhere new with my family.
- Life Verse: 1 Timothy 4:12
- Favorite Characteristic of Jesus: His infinite love for us
- Contact Bronwyn: Bronwyn@sprychurch.com
Mary Hughes: Administrative Assistant
Mary joined the Spry Church staff in June 2010. She loves spending time with her four grandchildren. She also loves to travel, she likes to read and enjoys baking.
- Favorite Movie: It’s a Wonderful Life
- My Idea of a Perfect Day: Sitting outside on a cool, sunny day reading a book
- Life Verse: 1 Corinthians 16:13
- Favorite Characteristic of Jesus: His ability to forgive
- Contact Mary: Office@sprychurch.com